Friday, June 27, 2008

tickle, a tasket, one more in the basket

more tickles taking shape on the home front...  1.6667 born every month at this rate which makes the gestation period approximately 18 days.  i did that math after waking up at 5 o'clock this morning to say goodbye to my apartment guest whom chicken showered with a million cat hairs as a less than pleasant welcome.  with my guest went the pink inclined tickle to her intended home.  i think she came out very nicely, even if she is acrylic.

her turning out so well and my awakeness this morning inspired me to finish the wee tickle that i've been putting off finishing.

i might try my hand at making a different kind of doll today... if i can get the intern awake.  i may just have to use bribery if i can find the tuna.

No comments: