Saturday, February 9, 2008

feeling lethargic

again, not wanting to do thesis, but alas, i find that i have no other choice. i really must graduate at some point, and that point is quickly approaching.
pictures from the things i seem to be doing....

above are pictures of the boards i submitted for the stewardson competition this year. i was one of six selected out of my class of 40 students to submit. i think it's supposed to be an honor... but it turned into a confusing week that i probably should have spent on my thesis. (drawn with pen, pencil, colored pencil on white museum board)

and this is the second or third layer of my reduction print for my relief II printmaking class. i actually liked it just like this.... but it's much different now. i had my critique on thursday, and i suppose i was fine with whatever i produced. next: no more maps.

No comments: